The Line 1 of the Metrobus announced it will close stations staggered from Sunday and will run throughout the month of August.
Maintenance work will be carried out throughout the month, on Line 1 of the Metrobús, so the closures begin this Sunday, August 8, and will be extended until Monday, August 30.
According to the calendar released by the CDMX Metrobús, the closings to the stations of Line 1 will be the following:
- August 8: University Cultural Center
- August 10: San Simón
- August 11: City Hall, Santa Úrsula, El Caminero
- August 13: Corregidora, Sprouting Sources and La Joya
- August 14: La Joya
- August 16: University City, Olympic Village and Perisur
- August 17: La Bombilla, Doctor Gálvez, Perisur
- August 19: France, Altavista and Doctor Gálvez.
- August 21: Churubusco River, José María Velasco and Olivo
- August 23: Hundido Park, Félix Cuevas and Insurgentes Theater
- August 25: Félix Cuevas, Naples and City of Sports
- August 27: La Piedad and Colonia del Valle
- August 30: Chilpancingo and Polifórum
On Line 1 of the Metrobús, which runs from Indios Verdes to El Caminero, the toll equipment will be changed at each of the stations, so the closures will only be for one day, the agency announced in a statement.
“During this period, they will temporarily close various stations for one day each, in a staggered manner, to change the current toll equipment for new equipment that will be the most modern in the country.”
According to the statement issued by the Metrobús, changes will also be made to the toll at the Nuevo León station, but as it is one of the busiest, no closures will be carried out.